Re: Draft slides for TPAC 2018 meetings

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for putting the draft agenda.
Some feedback:
- "Data Channel and WHAT WG Streams” and "QUIC and WHATWG Streams” seem pretty related. Maybe they should be following sessions.
- "WebRTC NV use cases”, "Access to Raw Media” and “Workers and Worklets” have some overlap. I wonder whether they should not be following sessions.

I also wonder whether there should not be some time allocated to existing issues on Tuesday.
Maybe there will be some progress made Monday evening?