From: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:07 AM
Subject: [rtcweb] Updated WG Last call for
draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness
To: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, Alissa Cooper
<alissa@cooperw.in>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, Sean Turner
<turners@ieca.com>

The -14 of this draft is out now, with updates related to several of
the external reviews.  Please re-review the document by June 29, 2015
and provide comments.  Below is a link for your convenience,

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness/

regards,

Ted, Cullen, Sean