Material (again!) for scoping discussion

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:10:48 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all,

we've now gone through the list of items that could be in/out of 1.0 of
WebRTC, and developed our opinion.

Clue for reading (most should be obvious): when there is a strange name
in the "Can be own spec?" column we propose creating a separate document
(with that working name).

Sorry for the very short notice, we'll talk more about this at the
telechat in a little less than five hours.

Stefan for the chairs