Re: Material (again!) for scoping discussion

This proposal is pretty biased to just be what Google wants, while ignoring input on the list. I think we need to start by discussing the processes for this.

I'm fine with the chairs might ask the question, see what was on the list, and make an aggregated list of topics to consider being in or out. I'm OK with the chairs trying to watch the list discussion and figure out what topics we can make progress on and sequences the order of the discussion.  I am not OK with the chairs building their own list or recomendations oriented toward's Google's needs and then then trying to stuff that decision through the WG.