Mail to the list hanging in the server

WARNING:

I noticed this message seemed to have come in at an odd time, and I
looked at the headers.  It appears that this message sat in the w3
servers for over a day (closer to two!) before moving to a different w3
server:

  (Exim 4.69)	(envelope-from <alexn74@gmail.com>)
  id 1ROiin-00040C-CL	for public-webrtc@listhub.w3.org; Fri,
  11 Nov 2011 04:28:09 +0000

Delivery before that and after that was timely.

So, word of warning, messages may be hanging with no notice!

Subject: Re: Proposal: Media streams, media stream tracks and channels
On 11/10/2011 11:27 PM, Alex wrote:
>     Yeh, I understand that. Just wanted to point out that semantic of
> identifiers you've chosen intersect with what we deal in other standards
> (MPEG container for instance) and real life analogues. So hierarchy of
> Stream, Track and Channel is unclear without reading the doc (which is a
> good thing sometimes). Personally I would prefer
> Stream->Substream->SubstreamChannel hierarchy or similar. For instance
> MPEG-4 container has a notion of tracks (trak block). In audio world
> tracks have a default meaning as well.

[SNIP]

--
Randell Jesup