Re: Mail to the list hanging in the server

Note that normally only messages from first-time posters (people who have never posted to a W3C mailing-list before) may be hanging in practice. They do because they need to be manually approved as part of the archive approval system.

This usually goes fast enough to be unnoticeable, but it may occasionally take up to 2 days, especially when the message arrives on a Friday, and especially when that Friday is a bank holiday for most of the W3C team...

Francois.