Re: Semantics question for onaddstream() callback

On 11/14/2011 08:30 PM, Justin Uberti wrote:

> What about when a new stream is added to a participant, e.g. a
> presentation?

I dont think we have a concept called "participant".
Do you mean a new MediaStreamTrack inside a MediaStream?

That's what I'd find most natural to represent "this user, who
previously sent me voice and video, is now also sending me a
presentation"; YMMV.