W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webplatform@w3.org > May 2014

Re: Documenting APIs and bug #15

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 08:22:32 +0200
Message-ID: <1399616552.19804.2.camel@cumulustier>
To: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Cc: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

Le mercredi 07 mai 2014 à 20:21 -0600, Amelia Bellamy-Royds a écrit :

> We've got a fix live, although we've got an extra clean-up task now on
> our collective to-do lists.
> 
Thanks Amelia, this sounds like a pretty good fix! I've already fixed
getUserMedia, and will now be in a better position to contribute to
other APIs doc.

Dom
Received on Friday, 9 May 2014 06:22:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:21:01 UTC