Re: Converting MDN Compat Data to JSON

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 03:47:48 -0400
To: David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>
CC: 'Renoir Boulanger' <renoir@w3.org>, 'WebPlatform Community' <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Frozenice–

It seems like Pat has run into problems with the Apache Nutch
crawler/scraper that he proposed to use to gather the MDN compat data.

Would you be able to modify your Node.js script to collect the data in a
way that compensates for the issues we've encountered with Kuma?

This is blocking progress on finishing the compat-table project, which
we need to complete to announce the CSS property pages.

Regards–
–Doug