Re: Table formatting at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/svg

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:15:16 -0400
To: Rob^_^ <iecustomizer@hotmail.com>
CC: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Rob–

Thanks for chiming in.

This is a reasonable request, and creating at issue at project.* would
be great.

Sadly, Semantic MediaWiki is not very powerful in these sorts of things,
so I wonder what we can do to fix it (unless we do it manually). This
might have to wait until we move to a new CMS in the
hopefully-not-too-distant future.

Regards-
-Doug