Table formatting at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/svg

From: Rob^_^ <iecustomizer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:59:36 +1000
To: "List WebPlatform public" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,
ref: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/svg

attached please find a screenshot of the above page showing the table of Index of all SVG topics.... which overflows the text content in all browsers....

Can I raise a change request to have this corrected... (the text overflow in the table?)...

I tried using the Developer tools to apply a style rule, but it seems to me that the only solution is to abbreviate the text content... eg... use attributes i/o svg/attributes....

I am unfamiliar with mediawiki, so please forgive me if this is not the appropriate avenue to make a change requests.

Would http://project.webplatform.org/ be the appropriate place to post?

Regards.

WebPlatform.png
(image/png attachment: WebPlatform.png)