Total count of web pages that use the flags template?

From: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:24:05 +0000
To: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
CC: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Renoir:

In last weeks meeting, we talked about divvying up all of the pages that had flags on them to re-set them manually. To get the feasibility of this, I’m thinking we should get a page count.

Do you have a way of pulling the URLs of all of the pages that use the flag field? If not, what’s the total page count on docs.webplatform.org?

Thanks much.

Julee
Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist