Re: Total count of web pages that use the flags template?

Hello Julee,

You can find all the pages that have the Flags template[1] using "What
links here" special page[2], I used a limit bigger than usual to list all
the results in a single page, maybe that helps you.

It's also possible to hide Links, Redirects and Transclusions. Is this what
you were looking for?

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Template:Flags
[2]
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Flags&limit=5000