Feedback for Beginner guide

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 11:58:47 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I have some feedback for the beginner guide [0].

In the "What does a developer need to know about CSS?":

* i'd like that we mention some basics about re-usable components and
how to style them ("css architecture"), i think that what Nicolle
Sullivan wrote is perfect for this [1]
* Would be good that we show various use-case of CSS selectors and
basics (e.g. clearfix are bad, the + selector in a breadcrumb) [2]

I can help with some content on CSS architecture, that's my favorite
subject.

That is all, for now.

  [0]:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17-kv5DM3t69DmpoTGeAQVSlZ2S_NHvQffyp73CX2BKg/edit