Re: Placing Tutorials (was Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?)

Hi, Carlos–

You can upload the content whenever you like! If you need help with the
process, I can lend a hand. Let me know what you need to get started. If
you like, we can even set up a phone/skype call or IRC session to tackle it.

Regards-
-Doug