Re: blog tags (or categories)?

Oh great. I had no idea tags were in play already -- probably because
there's no list of tags / list of pages that are available like
http://blog.webplatform.org/tag/doc-sprints/.

What I'd like to see most, at the moment, is a list of posts that are about
upcoming doc sprints. People may be interested in attending a sprint near
them (or helping to organize it), and will need information. The blog seems
like a smart place to post such things, and a tag of *only upcoming sprint
posts* (not reports of the past) would be a great place to easily gather
such info & discuss in comments.

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker