From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com<mailto:Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Cc: julee <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org<mailto:schepers@w3.org>>
Subject: Blog post live and another coming

The following blog post is now live on the Webplatform blog:

     JavaScript reference docs land on WPD
     [http://blog.webplatform.org/2014/02/js-docs-on-wpd/]

Please tweet, blog, and spread the news.

Another blog post, to follow this one, is available for preview:

    Web Platform Wednesdays, meet JavaScript!
     [http://blog.webplatform.org/?p=842&preview=true]

Can folks please review the new post and give it a blessing or indicate what needs fixin’?

Thanks so much,

Eliot