Re: CSS - External Examples

Hey Eliezer,

@Julee, you might want to chime in on the topic.

This is a nice catch, actually. You are right, Eliezer, we have many pages that also uses examples from other sources such as MSDN and we have a pending issue for that matter.

Mostly:
- list code samples who are in the pages and not in the code.webplatform.org
- flag ones that shows old ways of working (e.g.  tags in uppercase, tagsoup, etc)

And rework those in particular.

A task that we discussed in a meeting was to create a database query and get those pages.

We should have such task created in project.webplatform.org. If there is none yet; create a task (Infrastructure) and assign it to me.

It has to be worked on and the task just might have had fallen through cracks.

Thanks

Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~