Re: Beta criteria for Community Development

Looks good Janet. The only thing I thought you might want to explicitly state is something about clearly stating the perks/benefits of contributing to the community - community members will want to be clear on what the incentives are.

So perhaps something like

"Work out and implement mechanisms for giving community members perks/benefits when they contribute to WPD. Make it clear what those benefits are to prospective new members."

?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)