Re: Beta criteria for Community Development

I added this item:

* Benefits of contributing to WPD are articulated and are communicated
to new members.

But can you give me an idea of what kinds of benefits and perks you're
thinking of?

Is it intangibles like:
* Learn about web standards technologies as you help document them
* Feel satisfaction from knowing you're contributing to improving the
state of web standards documentation for all web developers
* Build relationships with an international open team of webdev and
techcom professionals

Or things like:
* Earn nifty badges
* Score cool swag