Re: Proposed Doc Sprint in Los Angeles

Hi Janet,
We have not made great progress with the "doc sprint in a box" idea, but in
the meantime, always happy to jump on a call to help out (although I am
pretty much heads down until after Google I/O next week).
Wendy: what time frame are you looking at and have you already attended
some other Doc Sprints?
In LA, I would definitely reach out to the nice folks of the HTML5 User
group there to get some help: http://www.meetup.com/HTML5-CSS3-LA/.
--Peter