Re: Border color properties: Need help with examples imported from MSDN

Hi Julee,

Sure! I'll refer the box-shadow example and add the appropriate JavaDoc-style comments. Thank you for sharing the link!

Regards,
Rishabh Rao
https://twitter.com/rishabhsrao
http://rishabhsrao.github.io

>________________________________

AM

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>@Eliot: Sure, thank you so much for your support and guidance!
>>>

>>>@Julee: Sure, thanks! Yes, I created the examples on dabblet.com. But the
>>>same gist id works on code.webplatform.org too. Next time onwards though,
>>>I'll create and link the examples on code.webplatform.org.
>>>
>>>@Chris: Sure, as you've already added the examples for those pages, I'll
>>>add examples on pages which don't have any.
>>>
>>>Thank you so much! Looking forward to WPD-Wednesday!
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Rishabh Rao
>>>https://twitter.com/rishabhsrao
>>>http://rishabhsrao.github.io

you really want to work off the master list, I'll move that

AM

other areas you wan't me to focus my

in which the element's designed. We imported the MSDN

MSDN

modifying and enhancing the MSDN example code that is in