Re: Added translation on meeting agenda, but can you attend?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 23:46:41 -0500
To: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
CC: Tomoyuki SHIMIZU <tomoyuki.labs@gmail.com>, PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>, Çağlar Yeşilyurt <greench@myopera.com>, César Córcoles <ccorcoles@uoc.edu>, Sebastian Zelonka <sebastianzelonka@gmail.com>, Michael Del Tito <mdeltito@gmail.com>, Sébastien Desbenoit <seb@desbenoit.net>, Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>, Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>, David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>, Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi, Julee-

I'd like to be involved, but I'm at SXSW on Friday. However, I can read
the minutes, so don't delay on my account.

Regards-
-Doug