Added translation on meeting agenda, but can you attend?

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:33:14 -0800
To: (wrong string) ─Ÿlar Ye┼Ÿilyurt <greench@myopera.com>, C├ęsar C├│rcoles <ccorcoles@uoc.edu>, Sebastian Zelonka <sebastianzelonka@gmail.com>, Michael Del Tito <mdeltito@gmail.com>, S├ębastien Desbenoit <seb@desbenoit.net>, Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>, David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>, Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
CC: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello:

I'm emailing you because you've expressed some interest in getting
translations on the site. I've added translation as an agenda item to the
weekly meeting (http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content_Meetings),
which occurs Fridays, 17:00 UTC.

If you'd like to be involved, but this time doesn't work for you, I could
set up a doodle poll to find a better time for a one-off meeting on this
subject. What do you think?

Otherwise, remember that we do have a proposals space on the site
(http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Proposals), where you can post any
proposals, suggestions, or sketches of how you think this should be
executed. Especially if you understand MediaWiki or have done or seen
exceptional examples of translated wikis, your input is much appreciated!

And of course, you can continue commenting on this public-webplatform list.

Regards.

Julee
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee