Re: Draft blog post on CSS Regions

Hi, Julee-

This looks good to me (I guess I would say that), with one caveat, inline...

On 1/29/13 4:41 PM, Julee wrote:
> Thanks much, Doug! Here's the updated version:
>
> BLOG POST PROPOSAL: Documenting the Future: CSS Regions
>
> PROPOSED POST DATE: Wednesday, Jan 30, 2013
>
> RELATED TWEET/SOCIAL MEDIA BLURB: CSS Regions: tutorial
> http://goo.gl/XBdfh and API docs http://goo.gl/2g7tm on
> #webplatform.org: your web, documented.
>

> BODY:
>
> Web Platform Docs is an ambitious project. It is challenging enough to
> document all the features that work across browsers today, without
> delving into experimental features. But it's also critical for web
> developers to learn what's coming up next. Such features are not as
> widely documented elsewhere, and getting early feedback on them helps
> make sure they are done right.
>
> So when an important CSS layout feature like CSS Regions gets
> experimental support from two major browser engines, WebKit (Chrome and
> Safari) and Trident (Internet Explorer), we felt it was important to
> document it on Web Platform Docs. (You will have to enable experimental
> features in these browsers to see how CSS Regions works.)

Do we document anywhere how to enable these experimental features? Can
it be generalized? Should we have a page that list all the experimental
features that we've documents, and how to enable them individually?

For the purpose of this article, can we create this page, populate it
with the CSS Regions enabling instructions, and link to it here?

Regards-
-Doug