Re: Priority list for WPD work going forward

Thanks Scott, Julee,

I knew some of the timings would not be right - I just put something there for now. Feel free to update them with more accurate info when you have done your scoping work.

The Scrum process sounds interesting, and I would like to see more detail on how it would work.

So does this priority list work for now? Or do we need something entirely different?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)