Re: CSS Properties Milestone: Enumerating CSS Properties

I would be happy to help with this. How can I pitch in? Would it help for me to go through the specs (CSS 2, CSS3 modules?) and check them to see if there is anything missing from your list?

Or if they have been checked sufficiently, I could help you add priorities/fill in the exists column.

Just let me know what's best - I obviously don't want to end up duplicating work.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)