Re: Priority list for WPD work going forward

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:09:53 -0800
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Wow, Chris! Thanks for this exhaustive (and exhausting) list.

One thing, the API Docs project is definitely going to take longer than a
month. With the Resources arm of the rubber triangle not known, it is
difficult to gage how long, but Dave and I are in the midst of scoping the
work and planning for recruitment (yes, posters, too).

We'll want to marshall forces for the CSS Properties project first,
however. A lot of work could get done during the doc sprint.

+Scott