Priority list for WPD work going forward

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:02:14 +0000
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
As actioned in Monday's meeting, I have started to draw up a list of different tasks that we want to do to sort content out going forward, arranged in a priority list. I haven't finished it yet; I wanted to get some feedback from everyone before going any further

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Beta_Requirements

Is this a useful way to represent the data? When TBG is set up, we can probably move it there, which will allow a much more intelligent structuring of the work.

Best,

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)