From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com<mailto:komoroske@google.com>>
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:20 PM
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: CSS Property Milestone Project Plan

Hi all,

As discussed on the call on Tuesday, I propose that our first milestone be focused on making our CSS property pages in particular the best on the web.

I've outline the high-level plan (including rationale) at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Tasks/CSS_Property_Milestone .

Please take a look and let me know what you think. On Friday I will begin enumerating the pages and start looking for the good representative article to help us set our guidelines.

--Alex