Re: CSS Property Milestone Project Plan

From: Frank M. Palinkas <fmpalinkas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 22:50:56 -0800
To: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Alex,

If it is of any help to the team, here is my work on CSS 2.1 Properties
support in the Opera Presto rendering engine I built for Opera Software
from 2008 - 2011. My successor has kept it up to date.

http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/presto2.12/css/properties/

There is much more available.

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Senior Technical Writer
Quixey, Inc., Mountain View, California
Mobile: +1 650 248 5315
Web Accessibility and Standards tutorials:
http://dev.opera.com/author/947856