Re: Webplatform.org translation to spanish

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:33:28 +0000
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>, César Córcoles <ccorcoles@uoc.edu>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Hi Nestor ;-)

Thanks for inquiring about this. We would love some help in Spanish translations of the webplatform.org content. Bear in mind that most of the tutorial/concept article content is the same as the articles at the WebED CG wiki - they've just been moved over to webplatform.org. So a lot of the tranlsations could just be moved over, when we get our translation facility in place. Which should be soon.

I believe César from UOC was looking to coordinate Spanish translations. Am I right? ;-)

And Doug form W3C was looking at working on the translation facility. Where did this get to, Doug?

many thanks,

Chris