[Poll] Follow-Up Call on Page Design

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:11:56 -0500
To: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>
CC: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Julee <julee@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezerbernart@gmail.com>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Hi, folks–

Following up on Jen's great work on the HTML page designs, and on the
conversation we had at the community meeting, I created a poll to find a
time for one or more deep-dive conversations on the topic.

Please fill out this poll if you are interested:
  http://doodle.com/8z554dxfzhitsu8c

Possible agenda topics:
* ordering of items
* consistency with other page templates
* API considerations
* authoring experience
* how awesome Jen is
* making the ideas into templates
* JavaScript page templates
* who our audiences are (beginners, experts, spec designers, etc.)
* workflow (spec to docs) considerations

Regards-
-Doug