Re: Page Status Indicators

Hey folks,

First of all thanks to Doug, JuLee, Renoir, Eliot and Alex for your
help.The job made so far on the templates is amazing, it's really
fantastic help to move this work forward.

Doug and I brainstormed about a way to preserve the existing flag info.
If we keep both the new flag and old flag templates, the script could
walk through and update the new flags based on the old flag info, then
afterward, we could delete the old flags. I've tested this out on the
Test Platform.

Well, today in a second look on the Test Platform, I could see that the
old Flags still are there, but they were not showed as before. So I
updated the Flag's template[0] to display those old flags information in
an inline text, not sure if this is the best way to display them, but
for now it proves that the flags still are there, and together with the
new ones.

So we could have pages with no flags [1], pages with new flags [2],
pages with old flags [3] and pages with both [4].

Then came up the question:

* Should we have a form section to mark or unmark the old flags?
* Should we build a script to update the new flags and delete the old
ones, or let them for now?

[0] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Template:Flags
[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/css/properties/border-radius
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/css/properties/border-bottom