Re: Volunteering on the UX front

Hi, Gabriela–

Great to have you on board! We always need someone with UX/UI skills.

I look forward to seeing your wireframes for the the dashboard and
homepage. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

What information would be most useful for you to get started? Patrick
D'Souza (About.com) provided a basic wireframe for the analytics
dashboard, and Janet Swisher (Mozilla) wrote up some thoughts and a
wireframe for the homepage [2][3], but you should use your skills freely
to come up with effective designs.

Thanks for volunteering!

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wpd-analytics/2013JulSep/0010.html