Re: A way around the default table?

Hi, Julee, Jonathan–

This is one of those weird formatting issues that is a confluence of 2
poor design decisions in the system:

1) Semantic MediaWiki (I think) outputs topic lists as tables for
formatting reasons (this is really the fault of CSS for not doing
flowing columnar layout sooner)

2) MediaWiki makes "layout tables" without proper headings where it
should, and doesn't distinguish between layout tables and real tables in
its output, meaning we either have to style tables

Neither of these things is really in our control.

We could simply make the category index manually (which defeats the
purpose of using a CMS) or we can live with it until we migrate to
another system.

Of these 2 options, I favor the first... not least because we could also
get rid of the hideous page names (also a terrible artifact of SMW)...
so we could have "CSS Regions API" instead of "apis/css-regions".

This sort of auto-categorization should be a feature of the future CMS.

Regards-
-Doug