Re: Assigning ownership of project buckets

I'm ready to take up the ownership of Analytics unless anyone has any
objections to it :) Julee, I think you missed infrastructure in the list
below.

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza