Re: global nav categories (content/issues/14)

Hi Julee,

Blog is updated, but its cache isn't. Root also is, but I forgot to update the homepage. Done now, thanks.
Regarding talk.webplatform.org, I can’t find it in the filesystem to update it. Anyone know where it is? It’s not under code/talk

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou