Re: Acceptable media.

So, it sound so far like we should go with, "As long as it isn't obscene
we can have a laugh."  I'm down with that as long as others are.  I just
saw that and professionalism jumped into my head straight away compared
to having fun.

So at this point the main question would be, Does anyone simply outright
object to non-professional style images?

-Garbee