Re: Today's? Downtime

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 01:33:18 +0900
To: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Thanks, Garbee.

In the future we should makes sure we are able to spread this message
through the various communication channels quickly. This week is especially
hard because a number of folks are at TPAC in France and not available.

I think we should carefully look back on this incident to figure out how to
better handle it in the future.

--Alex