Re: {{Topics|*}} vs. [[Category:*]]

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:23:32 -0700
To: Taylor Costello <nottaylorcostello@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Interesting, I hadn't realized that.

The way we currently have the forms/templates set up, ideally editors
should never have to manually add categories to a page--they should be able
to be checked on in the forms, or be included automatically based on the
page type.

The "Tutorials" category is an example of a category that should be
automatically deposited on pages that are using the Tutorial page
type/form. Any categories listed on this page:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Category:Topics should be done by checking
off that topic in the form when editing the page.

--Alex