{{Topics|*}} vs. [[Category:*]]

From: Taylor Costello <nottaylorcostello@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:12:11 -0600
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi guys!

There are 670 pages using the wiki markup syntax that is used to place
pages into a Category instead of the Topics template. I was curious if
these pages are meant to be uniform and also using the Topics template? I
guess what I'm asking is should I be replacing all of the Category text on
these pages with the Topics template?

Here is the list of pages (included syntax they are using instead of
templates):
http://pastebin.com/edJigzdP

I would obviously avoid the Meta: pages (they are meant to be merged) and
any page that is a template, but there's the list if anyone wants to help.