Translations (Czech)

From: Martin Zicha <zicha@centrum.cz>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:05:48 +0200
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,
my name is Martin Zicha and I'm from the Czech Republic. My friend sent me this link (http://talk.webplatform.org/forums/index.php/1422/is-english-the-official-language-of-the-forum), where it's mentioned that you might be looking for people willing to help out with translating. I'd like to get involved if you plan to expand into the Czech language. I've had some experience with translating Steam (http://www.steampowered.com) and the VLC media player (www.videolan.org) as a volunteer. The project is looking exciting and I'd like to be part of it. If there's anything I can do, you can contact me via this e-mail (zicha at centrum.cz).

Best wishes,
Martin Zicha