Request for IRC/Q&A volunteer mdoerators

From: Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:40:24 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello all!

Because moderating the webplatform IRC and Q&A is proving to be so time consuming, I am issuing a call out for people to come on board as volunteer moderators. It won't take a lot of your time if we all share the duty, and we would be really grateful.

See http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Volunteer_moderators for more details.

Any questions? Please ask.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist, Opera Software
W3C fellow
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design"
  (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/