RE: Adding EcmaScript Internationalization API to webplatform.org

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 16:03:06 +0000
To: Nebojša Ćirić <cira@google.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Nebojša,

Thanks for the offer.

This is a wonderful opportunity for us to be crisp and clear about how we document emergent standards-based APIs that have yet to be implemented. Off the top of my head, I am not sure we have this part of the process documented anywhere, but if not, we should. And this API could be the poster child for the correct documentation process.