Re: Adding EcmaScript Internationalization API to webplatform.org

This is a wonderful opportunity for us to be crisp and clear about how we
document emergent standards-based APIs that have yet to be implemented.

The API is stable it's just not available in all browsers yet (Firefox is
probably next to have support after Chrome, then IE).

Off the top of my head, I am not sure we have this part of the process
documented anywhere, but if not, we should. And this API could be the
poster child for the correct documentation process.

How should we go about that? Should I just post the docs under
JavaScript/Internationalization for now, then move them if new process
emerges?

** **

--
Nebojša Ćirić