Re: Drafting spam solution

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 20:30:02 +0000
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
This was supposed to be just a sample task on the roadmap, and I put your name down for it because I wasn't sure who to put for it. This certainly doesn't mean you're tied to it ;-)

And from the conversation we had on the meeting today, and some of the stuff NotTomato has been working on, I'm not so sure if it is a serious problem anymore. I guess the task now is more like "Investigate ongoing seriousness of spam."

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/