Re: Anonymous editing trial.

Personally, I have had some sort of a session issue, but it was not so bad
for me as you indicate, I guess.
It just showed me a message and let me save again. When I saved again, it
would sometimes save it and it would sometime display another message and
on a third try, it saved it.
I guess the issues you talk about are much more annoying than that.

☆*PhistucK*

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Taylor Costello <nottaylorcostello@gmail.com