Anonymous editing trial.

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 14:58:51 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
I think we should give anonymous editing in the docs a trial run. There
have been a few who have spoken about not wanting an account to edit.
Tomato has done a great job with getting some Abuse Filters in place as
well. So, I think we should at least give it a shot for a while.  See if
anything bad happens (which probably will) but tweak the systems to take
care of it mostly automatically.

I understand the need to try and get a sense of community, but honestly
some people just don't care.  They see something wrong and want to fix
it.  Should we not encourage that kind of mentality as well?

Thoughts?

-Garbee