Re: Anonymous editing trial.

I think it should be stated that the "sense of community" is almost
non-existent on the wiki in it's current state. It's impossible to track
comments without having to go to a special page that most people don't know
about, talk pages have been hidden making it harder to communicate with
editors, we allow anonymous posting on the Q&A but not the wiki.
This argument just makes no sense to me, our entire community is basically
here on the mailing list and any new editors will have no idea what's going
on when joining the wiki due to this. Most editors don't want to join a
mailing list or register to a bug tracker to tell you something. I've had
multiple people come to me and ask me to report bugs for them because they
don't feel like registering to our bug tracker. I've also had some people
complaining to me about not being able to edit anonymously.